In This Post, We are going to share with you the Download Link of Learn Python In 7 Days PDF
|PDF Name||Learn Python In 7 Days PDF|
|PDF Size||8.2 MB|
Learn Python In 7 Days
- Make the best of Python features
- Learn the tinge of Python in 7 days
- Learn complex concepts using the most simple examples
Python is a great language to get started in the world of programming and application development. This book will help you to take your skills to the next level having a good knowledge of the fundamentals of Python.
We begin with the absolute foundation, covering the basic syntax, type variables and operators. We’ll then move on to concepts like statements, arrays, operators, string processing and I/O handling. You’ll be able to learn how to operate tuples and understand the functions and methods of lists. We’ll help you develop a deep understanding of list and tuples and learn python dictionary. As you progress through the book, you’ll learn about function parameters and how to use control statements with the loop. You’ll further learn how to create modules and packages, storing of data as well as handling errors. We later dive into advanced level concepts such as Python collections and how to use class, methods, objects in python.
By the end of this book, you will be able to take your skills to the next level having a good knowledge of the fundamentals of Python.
What you will learn
- Use if else statement with loops and how to break, skip the loop
- Get acquainted with python types and its operators
- Create modules and packages
- Learn slicing, indexing and string methods
- Explore advanced concepts like collections, class and objects
- Learn dictionary operation and methods
- Discover the scope and function of variables with arguments and return value
About the Author
Mohit (email@example.com) is a Python programmer with a keen interest in the field of information security. He has completed his bachelor’s degree in technology in computer science from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, and master’s in engineering (2012) in computer science from Thapar University, Patiala. He is a C|EH, ECSA from EC-Council USA and a former IBMer. He currently works in Sapient. He has published several articles in national and international magazines. He is the author of Python Penetration Testing Essentials and Python: Penetration Testing for Developers, also by Packt.
Bhaskar N. Das (firstname.lastname@example.org) is an application developer with a keen interest in the field of analytics and financial markets. He completed his Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering from Dehradun Institute of Technology, India and his master’s degree in science (2014) in CSR and ethical management from FH BFI, Vienna, Austria. He has eight years of experience with IBM and has worked on several web and analytics-related technologies. He has published technical articles in leading magazines.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with Python
- Type Variables and Operators
- Control Statements and Loops
- Function and Scope of Variable
- Modules and Packages
- File Handling and Exceptions
- Class and Objects