Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 | Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) 2428 Vacancies Apply Online
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 | महाराष्ट्र पोस्टल सर्कल भरती २०२१ :
टपाल विभाग, महाराष्ट्र पोस्टल सर्कल, मुंबई पोस्टमन, मेल गार्ड आणि मल्टी टास्किंग स्टाफ पदांच्या थेट भरतीसाठी ऑनलाईन अर्ज. Postman, Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies.
अर्ज प्राप्त करण्याची शेवटची तारीख २६ मे २०२१ आहे.
महाराष्ट्र पोस्टल सर्कल भरती ग्रामीन डाक सेवक २०२१ | Maharashtra Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Cycle – III/2020-2021
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||2428|
GDS Job Posts:
- Branch Post Master,
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak.
Community wise Consolidation of Posts:
- EWS – 146,
- OBC – 510,
- PWD-A – 12,
- PWD-B – 05,
- PWD-C – 23,
- PWD-DE – 02,
- SC – 294,
- ST – 45,
- UR – 903.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 Years as of 27th April 2021.
- The upper age relaxation – 05 Years in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST, 03 Years to those belonging to OBC. [Plus 10 Years for PWD Category Candidates]
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard (Matriculation) with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language (Marathi / Konkani).
- Basic Computer Training – This requirement of a basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject
- in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level.
- Knowledge of Cycling – Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In the case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
The candidate selected for the post of GDS BPM must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster. The candidate shall submit a declaration to this effect in the application. The candidate selected for the post of other than GDS BPM should reside in post village/delivery jurisdiction.
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates’ online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In the case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- ₹ 100/- for General (OC) / OBC / EWS Male / Trans-man Category Candidates.
- Payment of fee is exempted for all female/ trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates, and all PwD candidates.
- The fee for each set of five options. A candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. The applicant can also pay the fee through an online mode of payment using the AP Post Online portal.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates should apply online for Bihar Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2021 through India Post GDS Online Portal (appost.in/gdsonline) from 27th April 2021. The Candidates first fill online application, then upload documents and submit Post preferences. Preview and take the printout for reference. The last date for submission of online application is 26/05/2021.
How many vacancies in Maharashtra Postal Circle?
Maharashtra Post Office invites online applications for the recruitment of 2428 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Vacancies.
GDS Vacancies: Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle Jobs?
Applications are invited through the Online Registration portal appost.in/gdsonline from the eligible applicants to fill up GDS posts in Maharashtra Postal Circle.
Step 1: Fill Application.
Step 2: Upload documents.
Step 3: Submit Post preferences.
Preview and take the printout. Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
यावर एक नजर टाका,
- Maharashtra Job WhatsApp Group Link | Maharashtra Government Jobs/Vacancies Whatsapp Group Link
- 50+ Pune job Whatsapp Group Link | Pune jobs Whatsapp group
- तंत्रज्ञान आणि इतर मोठ्या कंपन्यांमध्ये कोरोना संकटातील नोकरीच्या संधी | Corona Crisis Job Opportunity In Technology Sector And Other Big Companies in Marathi
- How To Earn Money From instagram Marathi | इंस्टाग्राम वरून पैसे कसे कमवायचे
- पीएसआय कसे बनता येते? PSI Information in Marathi | पोलीस उपनिरीक्षक पात्रता