Using Shortcut Keys While working on Outlook is the ultimate hack to save time.
That’s why today, in this post, we are going to share with you the Best Outlook Shortcuts PDF, where you will Get All Basics Keyboard Shortcut Keys For Outlook.
So lets Began.
Outlook Shortcuts List
- Alt + S Send the email
- Ctrl + C Copy selected text
- Ctrl + X Cut selected text
- Ctrl + P Open print dialog box
- Ctrl + K Complete name/email typed in address bar
- Ctrl + B Bold highlighted selection
- Ctrl + I Italicize highlighted selection
- Ctrl + U Underline highlighted selection
- Ctrl + R Reply to an email
- Ctrl + F Forward an email
- Ctrl + N Create a new email
- Ctrl + Shift + A Create a new appointment to your calendar
- Ctrl + Shift + O Open the outbox
- Ctrl + Shift + I Open the inbox
- Ctrl + Shift + K Add a new task
- Ctrl + Shift + C Create a new contact
- Ctrl + Shift+ J Create a new journal entry
Outlook Shortcuts List & PDF
Checkout More Detailed –
I hope This Outlook Shortcut Keys List will help you to speed up your work.
If you Know More Shortcut keys, then please comment Below & we will update it in this list