Using Shortcut Keys While working on Tally is the ultimate hack to save time.
That’s why today, in this post, we are going to share with you the Best Tally Shortcuts Keys PDF, where you will Get All Basics Keyboard Shortcut Keys For Tally.
So lets Began.
Tally Shortcut Keys
tally function keys f1-f12
- F1 Function Key – F1 Shortcut Key is used in 2 ways:
- F2 Function Key – To change the date of your voucher, this shortcut is used & This can also change the menu period, e.g. from 1-4-21 can be changed to 1-5-19.
- F3 Function Key – With this, you choose the menu period of your company.
- F4 Function Key – With this you choose Contra Voucher.
- F5 Function Key – It is used to make a payment voucher.
- F6 Function Key – It is used to create Receipt Voucher.
- F7 Function Key – A Journal voucher is used to make it.
- F8 Function Key – To make a Sale Voucher, whenever you have to create a Sale Invoice, you will use this shortcut key.
- F9 Function Key – They use this to create a purchase voucher.
- F10 Function Key – Reversing Journal is used for entry of Voucher.
- F11 Function Key – The associated facilities and functions related to the voucher can be selected.
Voucher Type Shortcut Keys
- CTRL + F1: To enter the payroll voucher
- CTRL + F2: This key selects Sales Order Voucher
- CTRL + F4: To select Purchase Order Voucher
- CTRL + F8: Go to the Credit Note voucher screen
- CTRL + F9: To go on Debit Note Voucher Screen
- CTRL + F10: To select Memorandum Voucher
- F1: To open and select the company
- F2: Change Date
- F4: Is used to select Contra Voucher
- F5: Used to select Payments Voucher
- F6: Used to select Receipts Voucher
- F7: Used to select Journal Voucher
- F8: Used to select Sales VoucherF9: Used to select Purchase Voucher
- F11: Tally Configuration Setting
- F12: Configure Tally setups for the Generating vouchers, Printing, Licensing, etc.
- ALT + J: To select Job work out order voucher
- ALT + W: Job Work Receipt Voucher
Shortcut Keys At Tally Voucher Screen
- ALT + C: Creates a New Master
- ALT + D: To delete selected Master / Voucher
- ALT + X: Cancel the Existing Voucher
- ALT + I: Used to Insert New Voucher
- ALT + 2: Make a Duplicate Voucher from the Selected Voucher
- CTRL + A: It is used to Save or Accept the Entry Quickly
- CTRL + V: Toggle between Invoice and Voucher mode
- CTRL + N: Calculator Opens
- CTRL + ALT + C: Copy the selected field
- CTRL + ALT + V: Paste the copied data field
Tally Prime Shortcut Keys
- Alt+I : Inserts a voucher in a report Creates an entry in the report, by duplicating a voucher
- Alt + 2 :Drill down from a line in a report Enter
- Alt+D : Deletes an entry from a report
- Alt+A : Adds a voucher in a report
- Alt+X : Cancels a voucher from a report
- Ctrl+R : emoves an entry from a report
- Alt+T : Hides or show the details in a table
- Alt+U : Display’s all hidden line entries if they were removed
- Ctrl+U : Display’s the last hidden line.
- Shift+Space bar : Selects or deselect a line in a report
- Shift+Up/Down : Performs linear selection/deselection multiple lines in a report
Useful Shortcut Keys In Tally
- F1: Select and Open Company
- F2: To Change Date
- F8: Select the Sales Voucher
- ESC: To Escape the Current Screen
- ALT+C: To Create a Master at Voucher Entry Screen
Shortcut Key to use at Report Screen of Tally ERP 9.0
- ALT + R: Hide/Remove the lines in the generated report
- ALT + P: To Print Report
- ALT + N: To view reports in the automatic column
- ALT + E: Export the report in PDF, ASCII, Excel, HTML, and XML format.
- ALT + F1: To View detail report
Tally Shortcut Keys list Related to GST
- CTRL + O: Opens the GST portal site
- CTRL + E: Export the GST Return you select
- CTRL + A: To view the accepted voucher as it is
- Alt + S: Opens Statutory payment Voucher
- Alt + J: To make Statutory adjustment in the voucher
Tally shortcut keys list pdf
Checkout More Detailed –
- Excel Shortcut Keys PDF
- Outlook Shortcut Keys PDF
- Laptop Shortcut Keys PDF
- Excel Formulas List PDF Hindi
I hope This Tally Shortcut Keys List will help you to speed up your work.
If you Know More Shortcut keys, then please comment Below & we will update it in this list